Add New Spendable Dollars (Average of $200,000 Per Year) Per Store (Customers must spend the receipt money inside your store)
Incur No Upfront or Ongoing Expenses
Receive An Income Stream Back on the Coin Counted
Attract New Customers; Create a Competitive Advantage Over Other Stores
Provide a VALUABLE Financial Service to Your Customers
Talton’s Inmate Phones are designed for correctional institutions and offer complete end-to-end calling solutions. Talton’s technology is developed exclusively for the corrections market by a dedicated and proven development team.
Driven by the leadership of its experienced management team to focus on the basics of providing quality services, Talton supports correctional institutions for inmate calls including specialized call processing, fraud control and validation, automated clearinghouse, pre-paid and direct billing services as well as a user friendly interface.
Talton Communications' goal is to provide correctional facilities with easy and flexible functionality, value, and quality services to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of inmate calling.
VIDEO VISITATION PHONES
Talton offers state of the art payment kiosks that are standard offerings on jail facilities in excess of 100 inmates. These kiosks take cash and credit cards that we place in the lobby of the jail. Friends and family may place funds directly into an inmate’s account free of charge. Depending on the commissary provider, our kiosk may also work by allowing friends and families to place funds on commissary accounts as well.
Talton owns and manages over 1,000 payphones in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
With services like:
- Direct dial product to Mexico for just $.25/min for all of its U.S. public payphones.
- $.10/min long distance rate to the U.S. on all of its U.S. public payphones.
- Free “Hotlines” On All of Its U.S. Payphones. Talton has posted helpful speed dial number for toll-free calls on all of its U.S. Payphones. The program is free to the user.
Why Do I Need a Payphone For My Business?
- A payphone can be installed normally at no cost and in some cases can earn a commission for your business.
- The payphone has been around for 100 years. To the public they are familiar and easy to use.
- Your customers and employees will expect a payphone to be available.
- In some cases cell phones can inhibit equipment or other technologies and pay phones are the only safe way to make a call.
Air is the second most desired service outside of your convenience behind the fuel pump. If the air machine is not working your customers may go elsewhere for the service, and maybe elsewhere with their business.
Our air machines are connected wirelessly to our headquarters enabling remote monitoring of coin capacity, machine malfunctions and the ability to take advantage of credit and debit cards. Increase service to your customers and your revenue today.